Thank you so much Kah Choon for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! Being nominated inspired me to explore WordPress more, which has been very worthwhile!
These are my answers to Kah Choon’s questions:
- Why did you start blogging? – To have a platform where I can present my art work
- What is your favorite quote? – “Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” by Dr. Maya Angelou.
- What are you going to do if you’re given a chance to be a billionaire? – (after buying a house, a car and some new clothes) I would really spend loads on education and public health. I love supporting or setting up projects that empower communities and individuals anywhere to improve their quality of life.
- Can you describe your blog in three words?- Inspiring Artist’s Journal
- What have you always wanted? – World peace..(hey, the sky is the limit) – I guess ‘inner peace’ would be more accurate though 🙂
- What is the most amazing moment of your life?- The birth of both my children.
- What is your advice to a blogger in one sentence? – Write from your heart.
4 Golden rules for the nomination:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 7 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create new questions for them.
My 7 Questions for the nominated bloggers:
- Which one of your own blog posts is your favorite, and why?
- Who inspires you?
- Do you have a morning ritual?
- If money were no issue, what would you do?
- What is you favorite time of the day?
- What gives you strength?
- What tips do you have for new bloggers?
7 nominated bloggers for the Real Neat Blog Award:
1 Enchanted Forests ~ Amazing blog about discovering the magic of forests in every aspect of life from a small plant in a metropolis to the forests themselves.
2) Beauty Beyond Bones~ Touching chronicles of a journey from severe anorexia to recovery, and every twist and turn along the way.
3) Eric Ross~ Academic blog of a cultural and urban geographer with an interest in the Muslim world, and in Muslim Africa in particular
4) Sharon Mann ~ Lovely blog of an illustrator and I believe also an art teacher. Drawing/Painting/Mixed Media and Art Journals. Such a versatile talented artist!
5) Visual Atelier by Aleksandar Matejic, a very talented artist based in London. I absolutely love his paintings and collages!
6) Martha Lightfoot ~ Blog of an illustrator of children’s books, she has also started writing her own, love her style!
7) Lynette Wich ~ Nice quirky blog! Lot’s of things I am interested in can be found here: West African Music, dance, art, photography! Hooray!
Hope you all enjoy checking out the blogs above, I do know that some people don’t like taking part in blog award nominations, so don’t feel bad for it, but I would love to hear your answers to the 7 questions above! 🙂 You too Kha Choon 🙂